Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BETH DITTO FOR EVANS LAUNCH


What's this no Photo that's because i got carried away i ate way to many mini hamburgers and risotto's and got drunk Tut Tut Plus there were way to many famous peeps for me to be my usual stalker self a brief wave and kiss at one another and that was it I'm afraid i did have an awesome time. 

I almost tried to steal the above but thought I may get Caught. which reminds me 

(Dear evans

 please send me that dress because I REALLY  WANT IT  plus i'm fat too like Beth i'm also black which must mean double brownie points  no ???)

I got Papped ( hmmm well in exchange for a mini hamburger this guy took my picture something tells me i won't make the party buzz section in the london Lite)

Saw a Lowe an Osborne a Moss and a Green if you know what i mean 

I also saw a Cowel who didn't Howl But sat looking like a king.

They also had sing star DOPE 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers