Sunday, December 7, 2008

FUN FUN @ DOUBLE CLUB & GROTTY GROTBAGS


Sazzel the bag lady 
hands in the airrrrrr
Alexandra+ Bella =Grotbags 
Another night out more bullet points  More pic's later see bullet points.

Highlights of the night

  • It was cold enough so i got to wear my fur coat for once snug as a bug is the term for moi.
  • dancing on a revolving dance floor (granted it took me about 20 Min's to work it out)
  • hearing Mimi, fame, salt & pepper and Britney courtesy of Gareth pugh on the 1's & 2's
  • convincing everyone that we needed to go grotbags even though we got there @ 2am
  • seeing lots of pretty model boys one in particular 
  • dancing to hole and girls aloud somewhere other than my bedroom
bad points of the night
  • said model now thinks I'm sally stalker he caught me taking a photo not for me but for my mate  and for blog ekkk
  • Dancing on the revolving dance floor you're making me dizzy my head is spinning!!!
  • not being able to check my Fur coat in grotbags meaning i had to stash it with poor sazzel
  • not having my camera AGAIN so stealing sazzels now i have her camera but not her charger as it forgot to give it back boooo
  • Being the last ones on the dance floor in grotbags and loving "call the shots" a bit too hard 
  • Kevin leaving early double booooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers