Thursday, March 19, 2009

cakes aches and shoes



This morning while walking to work I had a rather strong convo with myself 


Jeanie 1 god it's so nice outside soon it will be summer and ill have to stop wearing tights  oh god maybe i should diet 
Jeanie 2  because of course in 6 weeks you can lose 6 stone sure you can you know you + any form of exercise = A&E, tiredness, aches pains this is not a good plan lets eat more cake yummmmy cake 

Jeanie 1 I know I know  but oh I'd like to buy some really really nice clothes i spend hours looking for fun stuff to wear to work and i can't find anything i don't wanna be the office frump
jeanie 2 erm you have three outfits anyway and you remember what that Barclay's statement said i believe there were minuses involved 


jeanie 1 BOOO i hate you you meanie you spoil everything !


my point being that for about 15 seconds i was on a diet i brought granolia had some juice this all changed at about 4pm CAKE TIME again poof went the diet ! Instead I had lovely Cake baked by the even lovelier Phoebe Arnold she takes a mean picture, styles and bakes awesome cakes  some girls have all the luck.

I also spent the afternoon lusting after sexy super sexy strumpet Kimi (wasn't just me lusting after her the gentlemen on 1st floor are also admirers)

her shoes are fall aw09 Vuitton (she's fancy like that)


to conclude i need to a say no to cakes and yes to shoes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers