Thursday, May 14, 2009

HO HO HO HOGAN

Me and Beth 

Always a winner with Kinga

Fun frolicks and more celebs than you can shake and leather pump at

  • we danced to the tunes by the misshapes
  • ate strawberries and chocolate brownies
  • tried very hard to doge the waiting pap

But the best part of my evening was being introduced to the MAZING Beth Ditto this is how the conversation went 

Tim Clifton Green : Beth this is Jeanie she works at LOVE with us 
Beth: Have i met you before 
Jeanie: Surprised  look on my face erm No (I'd remember meeting you)
Jeanie: So I've been working all your clothes from that shoot you did 
Beth : Really that's so cute 
Jeanie : I LOVE YOU 
Beth : I love you to Jeanie
Beth : look at me and Jeanie Hanging out 
Beth: I love your hat 
Jeanie : I love your Jacket ( Marc by marc jacobs)

Cue lots of shouting and hugging 

Fun times !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers