Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Question Time

I've decided to do something a tad bit more interesting than my usual ramblings, each couple of weeks I'm going to pester someone special to answer some questions they cover everything life love religion and of course Cake, its pretty deep. First victim is the rather amazing Cameron Russell not only is she a total Babe model/ writer/ constant source of entertainment during Paris fashion week, she also writes an amazing blog called funny and interesting I heart her see below for reasons why.
Photo by alasdair mclellan


Name Cameron Russell

Age
22

Location ?
NYC, on the F train to Brooklyn, facing East

what do you do ? Study, model, write, send emails, work on various projects, enjoy my boyfriend's home-cooked meals

what’s your theme song ?

It changes all time! Recently Bill Withers Ain't No Sunshine। But I had a Fugees moment before that and a Smiths moment before that....I'm embarrassed to say I think my first moment was a Shakira moment when I was 14.


who was your first crush ?
I'll never tell!

Earliest memory of Love ? When I was 7 I remember watching my mom in the kitchen. She was feeding my sister, helping my brother pour milk, and putting away my breakfast dishes, more or less all at once. She was working so hard. And it dawned on me that it wasn't because it was fun, it was because she loved us. And since I loved her I started doing the dishes too.

best year you weren’t alive for ?
That's a hard one. I'm not sure I'd want to live in any other time. Recently I've been thinking that I would have liked to work for Tibor Kalman. But if we're talking about serious time travel it would be really cool to see ancient Greece or Rome, of course I wouldn't want to have lived back then.

whens the last time you felt nostalgic ? On Saturday when I was working at my friend's event with a bunch of kids. I felt so much older than them!

Fave
possession My puppy Banjo

smell
Jasmine or the ocean

guilty pleasure Turning off my phone and getting on the long island railroad

Cake Chocolate with melted inside or black strap molasses ginger bread with whip cream.

love is Undervalued

god is Complicated

fashion is A global language

What did you last youtube
Ping pong ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers