Monday, February 23, 2009

Fashion smashion

Rather blurry roksanda
Ermazing Erdem
Marvelous masha model card 
There's a reason for my lack of posts I've had approximately 8 minuets sleep in 4 days and I'm pretty sure my body has retorted FUCK YOU as I cant seem to leave my bed I'd like to say i've been partying up a storm but that's not the case I've been up to my neck in naked Russian girls, shoe changes and model cards. I was very sneaky today and took some pics of the shows i worked on I started at Erdem i got to dress the marvellous Masha She's my FAVE  it was such an amazing collection Erdems girl is youthful fun and has an eye for adventure( that was Rather Tim blanks hee hee) i then went on to help the rather amazing Victoria young who was styling roksanda it was so well so LOVEly each girl looked like a walking pieces of candy.

PS if you look on old style.com you'll see me in my Denis the menace cardie looking all assistant like.



http://www.style.com/fashionshows/video/F2009RTW-ERDEM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers