Saturday, January 3, 2009

DR MARTENS STIcks the boot in

Levis
Sean John
Westwood

Apologies for the lack of posts I've just gotten out of an alcoholic coma (expect pics of drunken madness sooon!!) lots happened this week I saw off one year which was good on the whole bad in other ways .I'm staying at fancypants magazine on a more permanent basis well until I get fired give it a week and ill be back watching daytime TV. Anyway back to my point I think was trying to make one Dr martens have asked 69 creatives to redesign the infamous 1460 boot I LOVE Dm's with a passion they remind me of my dad who lived in them when I was a baby after breaking them in (which is horrific ) their super comfy and go with everything I own. Although you can't buy the limited edition ones you can get the original online above are a few I'm into.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers