Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MA SHOW LCF

this evening i went to the LCF Masters show 
highlights 

  • waiting for what seemed like forever to get a drink (then i had three ) 
  • wondering why it was so cold by so called bar area 
  • seeing the red one from girls aloud (she's my fave)
  • Going to the show with two of the tallest people in the world I should wear heels , and comb my hair and basically make an effort. Just call me frumpy frumpana!!
  • seeing some really really good collections 
  • being annoyed that i still haven't brought a decent camera (grainy blurry rubbish pic's up soon)
  • seeing that waz dude from make me a  supermodel model rather small sequined pants 
  • Colin mcdowell completly making up the winners name it was manjit deu btw 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers