Thursday, January 29, 2009

SONY



Since i started working at fancy pants magazine i've kept my freeloading ways down to a minimum this is for several reasons :
a) i'm to tiered i just want to watch Hollyaoks , Eastenders maybe a Documentry if i'm feeling rather smart and go to bed i love my bed so much its a struggle to leave in the mornings and i'm always quite keen to get back to it.
b) i no longer have the attention span to talk to people or  to drink my body weight in (insert drink of choice here)

however yesterday i went back to my partying ways 
it was a launch for something or another oh yes some super slim sony tv don't ask me what it looks like i dont have a clue. 

Highights of the night 
  • Rum and ginger beer awesome awesome YUM
  • Seeing sanjay from eastenders walking around mazing
  • Seeing the lovely henry holland dj 
  • Realising my crush on Giles deacon is still going strong (i need to give up this dream of us getting married and him making me dresses its just sad) 
  • Trying to make katie talk to ralph little
  • Seeing amy (ppq) in a super duper black and white cape and liking alice d's new hair  double YUm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers