Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm It

Sazzel dazzel aka or false glitter has tagged me i must now reveal 6 random facts about me (oh god this is bound to go wrong and require a serious amount of therapy for me)

1) I didn't speak until i was 4 years old 
There was nothing wrong with me apparently i never said anything for years i just shook my head my first sentence was at one of my mums parties she was talking to me in another language and i asked why she couldn't just speak to me in English instead things went downhill from there with me and mum.

2) I went to all girls schools till I was 18 
This explains a lot about me I hated boys when i was younger and now boys hate me excellent !

3) I wanted to be something different when i grew up
I went to uni and did a degree in history of art and classical studies i had dellusions of curating awe inspiring shows at the tate then i realised i actually need to eat and the closest i was getting to a museum job was the gift shop. Then I enrolled onto a drama course but the constant probing about my childhood put booo method acting , i left went traveling around australia and came back to work at MOre magazine i realised that it wasn't quite my idea of a rip roaring time and fell into a job at tatler and thats where it all started. 

4) I'm a pessimist who loves to daydream 
the glass is always empty  if you ask me I'm quite the morbid one but i daydream constantly every day my head is filled with stories they usually involve boys, cakes, and clothes sometimes when its really good i dream of boys buying me cake and clothes YUM .

5) I suffer from pretty boy syndrome
Its quiet frankly a disease pretty i suffer badly every boy I've every fancied has been classically good looking you know like those boys in the gap ads, I've been know to follow pretty Adonis looking boys down the street   and randomly take pictures of them (see the last ponystep i went to) whenever i get to meet one of these beautiful boys i go into complete idiot mode often telling inappropriate jokes and then i try to explain them smooth 

6) I've had my heart broken once 
never again I'm a once bitten 15 times shy kinda girl 

Right i tag discotheque confusion (she'll say something cool and witty), style bubble (like she's got time for this shizzel) and it was supposed to be funny ( because she is )

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers