Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fashion struggle

so this was the conversation i had in my head at work today  good Jeanie versus bad Jeanie 

GJ : I really wish I had nice clothes it would be a change to actually make an effort when i come into work.
BJ: shut up you want nice clothes so you can get sexy boys to like you and make other girls jealous stop lying fatty.

GJ: Be quiet you! what if i did want to make an effort maybe be a bit more glam i should do some more shifts at the pub
BJ: or you should just start robbing people

GJ: What No i can't do that 
BJ: yes you can. 

BJ: people in hoodies do it all the time & remember hustle last week it looks easypeasy then you can have all the Chanel you want!
GJ: I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you shut up bad Jeanie shut up I'm not doing that 

BJ: Alright then how many tricks can you turn to get that stupid givenchy headband you want ? its one or the other .
GJ: hmmmmm

I seriously need a legitimate way to earn a living afford all the nice stuff i want as well as continuing the passion for fashion (naff saying but i love it ) otherwise bad Jeanie will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers