Sunday, November 16, 2008

CDG FOR H&M APPEAL



I forgot to even talk about the Comme for H&M stuff  looks awesome but Ive seen how small its cut no way are my mounds of flesh getting into those. Now if you don't mind I'd like to tell you a story about a fashion assistant called Ellie.

This is completely gratuitous but lovely Ellie stidolph was one of the many who brought stuff from the Comme des garcon for H&M collection on Thursday (I'm too poor at the moment so its primarni for me !! boo hiss) anyway she brought some of those Harem Trousers this is a big thing for Stidolph because she hasn't worn trousers in two years. It helps that she has a great set of pins and a fabulous collection of dresses. Both of us have decided to try and practice what we preach in terms of fashion, i know tons of boring and somewhat useless info on fashion  but i dress more like a bag lady and not the Italian vogue miesel type the homeless i look so poor its unreal type  so operation glamourama is in full swing. Anyway I'm rambling back to my story  after said purchase Ellie went to a shop on Holloway rd I can't tell you where as its the secret vintage shop anyone who knows what I'm talking about will know where it is. Lady X lets just call  who works at the shop with no name saw ellie loaded with bags and funky new trousers in hand as she tried them on but silly Ellie left them in the shop when her sister went back to see if they were  still their Lady X "claimed" she hadn't seen them  and said the shop was so busy now its highly unlikely someone walked into the changing room took just the trousers and left the other stuff Ellie brought its either a very smart fashion thief or Lady X. 

I'm appealing to whoever took them please give back Ellie's special new Comme pants she's heartbroken and there sold out everywhere, stealing is wrong but it's a no no to a fashion assistant if you ask me its like mugging and old lady. We have NO MONEY none at all were all so unbelievably poor and we spend the majority of time being surrounded by clothes that cost more than our lives combined its like water torture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers