Sunday, November 16, 2008

HEY HO ITS DAISY LOWE & CO




Rumour has it that Marc Jacobs has chosen Raquel Zimmermann , Ryan Mcginley, and super sweetheart Daisy Lowe to front his new ad campaigns. Sexy Brazilian Zimmermann will front the women's campaign , Photographer honey Mcginley will front men's and real life Jessica rabbit  Daisy Lowe will front Marc by Marc Jacobs all of them will be shot by my fave photographer Jurgen Teller. I'm obsessed with all things Marc Jacobs party because i still have daily fantasy's of him and I being bessie mates you know us running through the fields and him making me pretty plus size dresses. When I was interning in new york one of my jobs would involve daily trips to the spring street office I even  rehearsed conversations in my head just in case one day one day we'll meet he'll love me and we'll be the will and grace of fashion (sigh).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers