Thursday, November 13, 2008

LOVE YOU YANG DU


























While at work today (I was hideously hung over due to tank magazine's 10th birthday celebrations the night before more on that later.) I caught up with my super duper boss stylist extraordinaire Sam willoughby she's the bee's knees. We were talking press days (well I was talking about who had the best food/goody bags etc etc) when she mentioned seeing new designer she saw at Mandi Lennard's press day named Yang Du after a quick google search I found quite frankly the most amazing pieces known to man kind, bold statement I know but true. Yang's designs are based on Surrealism her pieces feature giant monster faces, Zebra's and even knitted pork chops nice to see the Fun brought back to fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers