Saturday, November 22, 2008

Neon Noise presents Kistune Maison @ Heaven


It was awesome it got very messy very quickly and neither I or Sazzel Edwards have Photo's of the amazingness that was last night a because i left my camera at home it sucks anyway and has erased all my video of the fashion in motion event (more on that later) the both of us got way to drunk to document anything.

Highlights 
  • hearing dandy warhols , bjork, kylie, lil wayne, crookers & Nivarna 
  • Seeing Jefferson Hack DJ he's on my Crush list 
  • Getting Sazzel to give up the glamour and change into flats 
  • seeing super sexy straight Boys (its been a while)

Lo lights 
  • wishing i had a decent camera
  • seeing Jefferson's Girlfriend looking beautiful confirming that my crush will never be realised 
  • the heat (i think we were trapped in an oven)
  • Seeing  super sexy straight boys and not being able to construct any sort of sentance


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers