Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm back Home

Hurrah in some ways boo in others 

Things I love about old London are 
Red buses 
sausage and mash with gravy lots of gravy
pints 
Hollyoaks 
my own worn out bed 

Things I will miss in new york
Rachel brown
pizza
forever 21
beacons closet
williamsburg parties 
Olive Garden
whisky with beer chasers 

I'm back to work too yippee its press day madness tomorrow
 
Things I like about press days 
seeing nice Pr's
cakes, sushi food in general
Goodie Bags !!!
perving of clothes I can't fit into nor can I afford 


Things I don't like
seeing mean Pr's  &  watching them fain interest
cakes sushi food in general
no goodie bags 
mean fashion assistants who laugh at my  general squareness  ( I relive high school every day )
again I can't fit into the clothes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers