Thursday, November 6, 2008

PPQ PRESENTS PEACHES


I Love PPQ there clothes cute I've had the pleasure of assisting on two of their runway shows and their collections always inject a large dose of FUN. London girls who wear PPQ  are usually middle class TV presenters/fashion designers/singers/It girls /insert whatever you want here/who spend most of their time  hanging out with band boys and drinking champagne generally being all cool and edgy like. Even though I'd like to tie Peaches geldof to a wall and throw rotten tomatoes at her continuously, I completely understand why this collaboration works it's like butter on toast it just fits. The collection is launching at selfridges tonight but I'm to tiered to go and feel all awkward my beds warm and I'm rather busy customizing my primark biker boots (how rock and roll am i ). What i do know is that the collection is a fuse between the 60's London and 80's new romanticism so think Gothic lace, short jumpsuits, and very very cute dresses odds are this will do really well everyone will benefit and the geldof's will continue to rule the world ! me annoyed never. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers